ALLEN PARK — The Lions are getting an earlier begin on their first coaching camp beneath Matt Patricia.
Detroit is ready to open camp Friday at Allen Park, but it surely’ll now occur at a barely earlier time. It has 12 practices open to the general public for this camp, however the begin instances for many have moved up 15 minutes.
Final 12 months beneath Jim Caldwell, the Lions rotated between morning and afternoon practices. Up to now, all of Patricia’s practices are scheduled for the morning. It is a constant schedule with most days beginning at 9:30 a.m. and gates opening to followers an hour early.
Right here is the total schedule:
Friday, July 27: 9:15 a.m. (season-ticket holders solely)
Saturday, July 28: 9:15 a.m. (season-ticket holders solely)
Sunday, July 29: 9:15 a.m.
Monday, July 30: 9:15 a.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 1: 9:15 a.m.
Thursday, Aug. 2: 9:15 a.m.
Friday, Aug. 3: 9:15 a.m.
Saturday, Aug. 4: 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 14: 9 a.m. tentative (with Giants)
Wednesday, Aug. 15: 9 a.m. tentative (with Giants)
Thursday, Aug. 16: 9 a.m. tentative (with Giants)
* Coaching camp preview: Secondary (with hyperlinks to every place breakdown)
* Lions plan to maintain Frank Ragnow at guard — for now
* Lions say they’ve a punting battle between Sam Martin and Ryan Santoso
* Listed here are the highest 10 cap hits on the Lions roster
* Lions imagine Ezekiel Ansah will be nice once more regardless of harm