LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $139 million Powerball jackpot for the drawing held on Wednesday, Nov. 21.
Which means the drawing on Saturday, Nov. 24 will likely be price $155 million with a money choice of $88.5 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Nov. 21: 7-14-23-38-55
The Crimson Powerball Energy Quantity: 18
The Energy Play Quantity: 2
Powerball winners for Nov. 21:
- Whereas there was no grand prize winner, three tickets offered matched all 5 white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million. These tickets have been offered in Arizona, Idaho and Nebraska.
- In Michigan, one ticket offered matched 4 white balls and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the most important prize gained within the state.
- There have been 590,776 tickets offered within the drawing that gained at the least $4. In Michigan, there have been 16,862 tickets offered that gained at the least $Four within the drawing.
Powerball is obtainable in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Gamers choose 5 white numbers from (1 to 69) and one pink ball (1 to 26). Tickets price $2 every.
In different Michigan Lottery information:
- The subsequent Mega Tens of millions drawing is Friday, Nov. 23, with an estimated jackpot of $155 million and money choice of $89 million.
- The subsequent Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, Nov. 24, at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $2.45 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Thursday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $124,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the newest on Michigan Lottery, try the official Michigan Lottery website, which additionally provides extra info on instantaneous tickets, raffles and different lottery video games.