A Colorado jury has awarded $2.eight million to a 66-year-old man who grew to become completely paralyzed after medical workers at Pueblo’s Parkview Medical Heart failed to acknowledge a spinal harm when he got here to the emergency room for remedy, the person’s legal professional says.

The Red Tea Detox

The emergency division staff was negligent in its remedy of Samuel Chifalo following a fall on Feb. 11, 2016, during which the person struck his face on furnishings and sought hospital care, in accordance with an announcement by Denver attorneys David Woodruff and Henry Miniter.

READ  Trump administration seeks fast ruling on transgender troops case

The award was one of many largest jury verdicts in Pueblo County historical past, the attorneys mentioned.

A message searching for remark in regards to the jury determination with Parkview Medical Heart was not instantly returned Monday.

READ  Up to date record of the place to go for 9/11 memorial ceremonies in Hudson County

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here